Wednesday, February 26, 2014

~I'm Still Here~

Hello everyone!! I'm still scrapping!! I know I haven't posted anything in the last few months, but I just haven't had any projects to post.  I've had so much going on in my life (all positive) that I just haven't had any time to be creative.  Well I finally did get a little bit of time and I decided to scrap a couple of pages recently using a kit from Scraps of Elegance.  

This first one is of my youngest.  I love this photo of her!





This next layout is of my oldest when she was pregnant. 




Thank you so much for stopping by and as always God Bless You!!

3 comments:

  1. So glad you're back, Mandy! Beautiful LO's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see some of your beautiful work again, very romantic soft pages both!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails