Thursday, August 15, 2013

~Scraps of Darkness August kit called Rustic~

This month's kit by Scraps of Darkness is very vintage country and I'm loving it!! August's kit is called Rustic! Don't miss out on this one, because it's gorgeous and, as always, VERY versatile! For my first layout I scrapped a few photos of my gorgeous daughter, Tyler, and I used the sketch by SOD designer Laura Gilhuly. Be sure to come back on August 31st to see more projects by our DT from this kit!
August Kit Sketch

 This is a really easy little technique.  Just take the twin and wrap it around the back of the photo at the top, then twist and twist, then wrap the bottom ends around the backside of the photo and adhere them. 


The Rustic Kit!!
And as always, thanks for stopping by and God Bless!! :D



2 comments:

  1. This is a very beautiful layout that you manage to make very fun. I love the twine framing technique, very simple, but it really impacts the whole piece. I can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous page!! Love the country feel!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails