Friday, March 22, 2013

~February Scraps of Darkness Kit~

I thought I would share a few more items I created using the February Scraps of Darkness kit before I reveal my layouts for the March kit.  So here they are!!  We have had some rainy, dark weather so my pics didn't turn out as well as normal.  :(
 
This first layout is of my new grandbaby!!   Its a bit simple, but I wanted more focus on the photo.
 


 For the edge effect that I did, I used a brick wall stamp and lightly coated it with Gesso.  Then went along the edges.
 Miss You Card!!
 

 ATC
Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!


1 comment:

  1. What a sweet LO - Love these soft colors and details for this adorable baby photo!! Stunning card, too! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails