Tuesday, December 4, 2012

~December Blog Hop Winner~

I just want to say thank you for playing along and making this a fun and successful blog hop!!  The winners have been announced, so be sure to check Scraps of Elegance and other blogs that were giving prizes away this month!!
 
I gave away a big prize pack of assorted goodies this month and I used Random.org to find my winner!!  Congrats to Cathi ONiel, comment #3!!  Cathi wrote, "Love your sign, beautiful!"
 
Thank you very much Cathi, for playing along and your sweet comment!!  Please send me an email to FSOLprizes@yahoo.com and give me your mailing addy, so I can send out your winning prize!!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. This just popped into my blog reader, so excited!! Thank you so much!! Love your work, the art and your photography, and am always inspired my Melindas DTs for both kits!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails