Wednesday, March 7, 2012

~Scraps of Elegance Butterfly Dreams Kit~

As some of you already know, Scraps of Darkness has a sister kit that comes out every month as well.  The new kit is called Scraps of Elegance and is full of gorgeous papers and embellishments!!  I decided finally that I would not be a designer for SOE due to time constraints, but I am still a designer for SOD, so I figured I would do a page with this kit to support and promote SOE a little bit as well.

This photo is of my daughter, Tyler, and my other daughter Rylee took it, so I want to give her the credit.  I based this layout on the monthly sketch created by Charlotte aka Suepup.

 The gauze looking material is cheesecloth and is very inexpensive and easy to use.
 I wrote on some white plain paper with a black Zig marker and immediately sprayed it with some glitter mist and the ink didn't run which was pretty cool I thought!!



 Here's a shot of the main kit that can be purchased over at Scraps of Elegance or Darkness :D
Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!

  

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I think I love your work so much because of the artistry you use in all your layouts. I love how you are so good at moderation on the pieces, very clean.
    I am trying to learn this myself. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt you got splendid talent for making designs like this.
    Plastic card
    Plastic card
    Hank Hendricks

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails