Thursday, March 22, 2012

~Layout Using Donna Salazar Products~

Hi all, it's Mandy!!  I have been having a total blast working with Donna's products and I wanted to share this layout with you today.  The photo is a pic of myself that I distressed after the fact by using water on a q-tip and a craft knife to go around the edge.  The photo editing made my hair SUPER blonde lol.
I grabbed these little words straight out of The Crafty Chronicle and after I glued them down I outlined then with a white gel pen.  I did the same for the title as well.

Some quick stitching here.
I love the Shadow Flowers and they worked so well with these cut outs from the Spring in Bloom collection.
This little tab is my one little piece from the Antiquities collection. 
Thanks for stopping by and have an awesome day!!

Products List!!






1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely layout, Mandy! Your work never disappoints! For some reason I can't post on Donna's blog but could link up hoping to win that ink!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails