Thursday, January 5, 2012

~Scraps of Darkness December Kit Cont.~

This Scraps of Darkness kit has been such an awesome kit to work with!! I wish I had more time on my hands to play!!  The Bo Bunny papers are literally to die for and I wanted to make one more page using them!! The photo is of two of my girls.  I added a yummy Divine Diva Dusty Attic chippie!!
 The stamp you see behind the photo was done using Gesso.  A really easy trick is to use a sponge and gently go over the stamp.  Comes out so cool on dark paper!!
 Here is the Divine Diva chippie.  I fluffed the wings by using a bit of water and a small knife.  Then I let it dry and painted it white and added the sparkles.  The body was done with watered down black acrylic paint  which gives it a marble look.
 The Prima canvas pieces were left bare on this, but you can add color to these and they come to life!!

Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, Mandy, I am loving this one!!!!!! I love what you did the divine diva and the cool gesso trick. Love that photo too! Your girls are lovely!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails