Monday, September 12, 2011

~Young and In Love~

Oh to be young again!  Remember your first loves?  Well this is my oldest daughter, Raine and her boyfriend.  They have been dating for awhile and he has given her a promise ring.  Too cute!!  I wish them all the best of happiness and joy!!  I created this using one of the fabulous papers from the DCWV Colorful Life line.  I added all kinds of older Scraps of Darkness kit goodies to this!  
The chicken wire is a Dusty Attic chippie that I cut up and placed in a few different spots.
All these little flowers were originally a lighter color, but I wanted black so I misted them like crazy.


 Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!



6 comments:

  1. Love this page! I love those Colorful Life papers and you really made them shine- the subject goes perfectly with the materials and this design is wonderful. That chicken wire chippie is my absolute fave from DA- I would use it more but I'm hoarding for now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute... I have to show this to my grandaughter, it so reminds me of them! I love the grunge but sweetness of this piece, the butterfly and ribbon, flower seed packet and the music sheets, it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im old and I dont remember that long ago LMAO :) this is amazing love all your textures and design :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!! LOVE EVERYTHING with this amazing page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how i'm drooling over that chicken wire chippie. I've never seen it before. great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is so sweet. lovely layout to celebrate their love!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails