Thursday, September 22, 2011

~Scraps of Darkness - Vegetarian's Be Warned~

I wanted to be sure and warn anyone who is squeemish over seeing dead animals or is anti hunting..  This post is not for you.  
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Ok here I go :)

I created this page using items from the new Scraps of Darkness September Passages kit and a little from last months Envy kit.  I have had this photo of my husband and his prize antelope for over a year now and I just now got to scrapping it.  I think he looks so handsome in this photo!!  

He waited 10 years to get the opportunity to hunt for an Antelope and he was so happy with the one he got.  I kept the page a bit more simple as far as major embellishments.  I wanted it to be mainly about the photo.
 This is pretty much it as far as embellishments go.
 This is the rest of them lol.  Isn't he so cute!?!
 I finally bought myself some more eyelets!! Just when I thought I would never use them again, I got inspired again!!

 Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!


7 comments:

  1. hehe your so funny :) This is a fabulous layout, love it ...I think I want some new eyelets now too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! Love all the layers! I have tons of eyelets I rarely use, I have to change that!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *whistle* What a hottie! Great page. I love the texture and the lacing. This is a fabulous manly page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one Mandy, you lacing is just beautiful, handsome hubby too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the masculine page. Those flowers were perfect. Hubby is handsome but wifey is gorgeous. You two make a gorgeous couple.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails