Friday, September 9, 2011

~I Got The Moves Like Jagger~

So I love the new song by Maroon 5 and felt inspired to create a layout about it.  I used a sketch by Ashley Van Etten over at Little Shop of Sketches.  I didn't get super crazy with embellies, because the DCWV paper was so gorgeous and busy that I didn't want to add too much.   
The green you see is bits of a paper towel I had used to wipe up some extra spray.  I tore it in a few pieces and glued it to this layout.  I went over each piece with Modge Podge glaze.
 These butterflies were made using a rolling die cut machine and I used wire mesh.  I sell these in my Etsy every once in a while.


Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!

7 comments:

  1. This page is FABULOUS!!! Lol, I love that song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. girl...seriously love this page. very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Mandy, this is very very very cool!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way cool page--my current favorite song, too! love that you used the paper towel in your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it and i love those colours :)
    great use for paper towel too xoxox

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails