Friday, August 26, 2011

~Sketches: Creatively Yours and Urban Lily~

Sketches Creatively Yours has another sketch up and ready for you to take a crack up.  This week I used Urban Lily products to create my page.  This layout is of me and my youngest sometime last year.  She and I were taking pics of ourselves using the remote.  I used one of the Urban Lily Secret Keepers on this.  I just love those little things.
Ali MacDonald's Sketch
A Few Close Ups!

 I totally forgot to check my pen tip and I made a mess of my "h"!!  Oh well!!

Thanks for stopping by and God Bless!!

2 comments:

  1. oooo I love this. gorgeous photos and layout. I love that lil door..love hidden photos..very cool:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the background paper distressing and that window with the photo behind it is great.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails