Friday, October 1, 2010

Drum Roll Please!!!!

It's that time!! Here are the three randomly drawn winners of my kit packs!! Username and comments are listed below!! If you see your username and comment then you are a WINNER!!

1. Mel - Mel said, "OMG! you should see my first LO. Couldn't possibly compare to your first LO which is called "Raine" & is just fab!!!" September 13, 2010 3:16 AM

2. Katherine - Katherine said, "hi Mandy, great blog!! What an adorable little baby in your first LO "Raine" September 13, 2010 6:33 AM

3. Ellen - Ellen said, "Your first layout was of your daughter Raine! Your first looks better than my first! I don't think I want to share!!" September 14, 2010 9:57 AM

Congrats to all three winners!! Please email me with your shipping details to FSOLprizes@yahoo.com to claim your prize!!

Thanks for playing and God Bless!!!

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails