Monday, May 31, 2010

~ Remember ~

No layouts or tutorials today. Just dropping off a few pictures. We went to the cemetary today, so that my husband could visit the graves of his uncles and grandfather. Watching my husband and my youngest daughter really made me realize how important it is to honor and remember our soldiers. Those who have fought, fallen and who are fighting now. It is so important to pass on their stories and teach our children to honor these men and women. I want to say thank you to each and every one of our soldiers!! God Bless you all!!


Thank you for stopping by and God Bless!!

1 comment:

  1. As a granddaughter of an Army Air Corps. Test Pilot who gave his life in service to this country I thank you for this lovely post in remembrance. : ]

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails