Friday, March 19, 2010

Dusty Attic Debut!!!

Here is my very first Dusty Attic layout!! These die cuts are so gorgeous and can be left totally bare and still dress a page up. However, I couldn't leave mine bare :). I used some recent pictures I took my of daughter Rylee wearing a black wig. I also wanted to use another one of my hidden meaning titles. "Dare" stands for dare to always be different and unique. I took some close-up shots!!
I used a couple of the laser die cuts on this layout. This one here is one of my favorites. I just love the flourish and the frame all in one. I dyed mine with some Ranger raisin colored alcohol ink and highlighted it with a bit of pearl metallic paint.
Isn't this bird incredible?! I also dyed it with some Ranger alcohol ink in raisin, but I went over some of the feathers with metallic Smooch paint.
I thought I would show these circles up close a bit. I cut them out of Prima Pastiche paper and distressed and inked the edges. It's an easy way to dress up the background and add detail.

The papers used on this layout are a combination of Basic Grey and Prima. The flowers and bling are also Prima.

Thanks for stopping by my blog and God Bless!!

6 comments:

  1. Stunning Work Mandy!!!! I love it!!! Those are great pictures!!!!!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I'm just speachless, your creations are Work of Art !!!
    Hugs
    Mag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! Girl you out did yourself on this one! I love those die cuts! That bird so very cool! I love the flourish with the frame too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flourished are beautiful, but your work with them is amazing. I want that bird, will have to start hunting for dusty attic laser cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and amazing work! really nice representation of all possibilities. This was my first journey into the world of Dusty Attic and Iam most grateful. Thank you for sharing your brilliant work.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails