Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I've Been Published

I just found out yesterday that eight of my layouts will be featured in the next Scrapbook News and Review Magazine. YAY!! I had to change some posts that were made on this blog because I needed to remove the images of those layouts. So in case you are wondering what happened to some of the pictures, now you know :). I also had to take away my link within, because it kept showing images from published layouts :(. I will be putting it back in soon.

Swirlydoos update!! The new March kit should be showing up on my doorstep tomorrow or the next day!! I can't wait! There is also a couple of my stick pins included in the embellishment add-on kit. How cool is that?! Well off to do some domestic engineering around the house!

Thank you and God Bless!!

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your layouts published. Your work is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Eight layouts in one issue that is amazing. Congrats. Can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!!!!! Your Work Is Amazing!!!!!! You deserve it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 8!! That is very exciting. Well deserved congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS Mandy!!!!!! How super cool is that??!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to drop by to congratulate you! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's fabulous! Congrats, you do such beautiful work.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails